Monday, April 28, 2008

Photo Shoot


Dear Blog Readers,
Since I had such a rough day yesterday trying to figure out eminent domain, I decided to take the day off and get some professional engagement pictures taken. Now, it might seem a bit odd, since I am not a party to the engagement. However, I felt that it was necessary for me to have my picture taken with Kirby and Topper (sister and brother). Kirby is getting married (about time, she IS pregnant already). Her husband-to-be was working at the salt mine today, and could not make it to the photo-shoot. However, I feel rested, relaxed, and stress-free. No class can really do that for you. Now I might have to study a little extra hard about res judicata, but I think I have it mostly down. (Res judicata: precluding a person from committing the same crime more than once. If they commit the same crime again, they will go to jail for twice as long, and get their throat sliced - not enough to die, just hurts a lot).
Here are the pictures. Enjoy! I know I did!Kirby and me, looking presh
Feeling the babiesThe tiny nostril
The one claw
Bonding over brain waves



Tea, Crackers, Biscuits, What more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, how would you feel if people constantly told you that you look pregnant? "Oh look at Kirby, she's so chubby, HEY KIRBY how far along are ya? bun in the oven eh??" It's very hurtful. Topper is the only one that understands me.

By the way I have ownership rights to my own image and likeness sooooo pay up.

Odd Fox said...

"bun in the oven, eh?"

Just feeling the babies.